YOUTH Rugby - JAMBOREE & FUNDRAISER - Mar 23
Here is the UPDATED schedule for Saturday 3/23 -
Details as follows:
Date: March 23rd
Event: Jamboree with East Side Rugby Club (From Seattle)
Location: Chuckanut Bay Rugby Fields - 7090 Dahlberg Rd. Ferndale, WA 98248
Arrival Time: 8:30
Times: Fundraiser: Will run from 9 AM - 11 AM, Kids will do the: Punt, Pass & Kick Skills **BRING YOUR FOLDERS*** Then go get ready for their games - see below schedule.
Jamboree Games Start Times for different grades:
Feed: Will start at 11:30 for the K/1 Group go thru Noon for the 5/6 Kids
We get to host Coaches & Players from both teams -
Club always provides Burgers, Dogs, Buns, Condiments.
Let's share the Chuckanut Rugby Way - we have historically been know for being great hosts and we want to continue the tradition.
Also very exciting news, the older kids will be playing on the Main Field Saturday as well - take a minute to check it out!!
U14 @ 11:30 // Varsity @ 1:00 // JV @ 2:30
We had our 1st practice in the books - 60+ Youth Kids came out. Fantastic!!
Week 1. March 5 & 7 at Whatcom Community College 6pm
Week 2. March 12 at WCC (last practice at WCC Orca Field)
March 14 at home pitch 6 (Moving to home field: 7090 Dahlberg Rd, Ferndale, WA 98248)
• Sunday March 17th In Club Jamboree @ Home Pitch @ 10 AM
Week 3. March 19 & March 21 at the Club 6:00
• Saturday March 23 Punt, Pass & Kick at home - FUNDRAISER @ 10 AM
Week 4. March 26 & 28 training at the Club 6:00
• Saturday March 30th Rugby WA Jamboree @Marymoor Park- Seattle
Week 5. April 1-5 Spring Break
Week 6. April 9 & 11 training at the Club 6:00
• Sunday April 14th BC Jamboree South Surrey Athletic Park
Week 7. April 16 & 18 training at the club 6:00
• Open (happy easter)
Week 8. April 23 & 25 training at the club 6:00
• Sunday April 28 BC Rugby Jamboree @ Langley Rugby Club
Week 9. April 30 & May 2nd training at the club 6:00
• Saturday May 4th home vs Liberty
• Sunday May 5th BC Rugby Jamboree @Meraloma Rugby- Vancouver
Week 10. May 7 & 9 training at the club 6:00
• Saturday May 11th RugbyWa Jamboree @Orting WA
Week 11. May 14 & 16 training at the club 6:00
• Saturday May 18 Jamboree at Chuckanut Bay
Week 12. May 21 & 23
• Memorial Day Weekend, Option to travel to Abbotsford for BC Jamboree Sunday May 26
Week 13. Open
Week 14. Saturday June 8th year end bbq & rugby matches
Summer Camp July 16-19
Our u6 teams typically play 5 v 5 Co-Ed Flag Rugby
Our u8 teams typically play 7 v7 Co-Ed Flag Rugby
Our u10 teams begin to introduce Co-Ed “contact” in a controlled setting, typically play 10 v 10
Our u12 teams continue with development and confidence building with contact and expanding the athletes understanding of Rugby, typically play 12 v 12 Co-Ed Rugby.